Friday, December 26, 2008

I don't know why I am writing this. I don't even know if it makes any sense or not. Whether to make any sense out of it is completely up to you.

They say they are right and I am the one with a life full of mistakes,
They don't have a right to play with my life and they know not what's at stake.

They know not how it feels when every word spoken leaves a scar on your soul,
How would they know when they haven't ever peeped outside their own shit hole.

There was a time when I had lost against their will
,
I was falling apart from my own goals and principles;
But I had a faith in them still,
Knowing not they were the true obstacles.

But now is the time to break free from all the chains,
Now try me and you will know all your curses are vain.

Now there is no stopping to me,
I will leave not a stone unturned.
They know not what goes on inside of me,
They know know not how much my soul has burned.


No comments:

Post a Comment